With the invention of “Price Match Guarantee” by today’s top retail outlets and the sheer amount of pricing data available online, consumers are less concerned about price and more concerned with how they will be treated by a dealer before, during and after the sale. Fortunately for the consumer this information is also readily available online and those car dealers who are not actively monitoring their online reputation will undoubtedly be at a considerable disadvantage.
Autoxloo’s Reputation Management Service is the most cost effective way to ensure your online reputation is protected and improved each and every day.
Call 087-550-3995 today and find out why so many dealers trust Autoxloo to manage their online reputation.
Scott D – GM – Palm Beach FL
Jason S – Internet Manager – Tampa FL
Brian K – GSM – New York NY
Elliot B – Dealer Principle – San Diego CA
Do not lose new Buyers due to bad customer reviews, negative opinions and comments.
- Perform Google search to identify websites that contain negative reviews/comments/articles.
- Strategically target to most relevant websites/review portals.
- Create a mass mail campaign requesting testimonials from your existing customer base (attach promotion as incentive).
- Utilize “real” testimonials to drive negative reviews down and/or if possible off the page(s) on a daily basis (1 review added per day per site).
- Restore consumer confidence in dealership – “Name” “Brand” and “Service”.
- Upload actual video testimonials to various media websites (tag each video for maximum SEO value).